HIGH END SYSTEMS FULL BOAR 4
Shipping calculated at checkout.
FULL BOAR 4
High End Systems’ Full Boar 4 is versatile enough to handle everything from a corporate show to a full stadium gig. The Full Boar 4 offers all the power of the flagship Hog 4, but in a more compact and affordable package, with sleek lines, raked screens, and that familiar layout.
Full Boar 4 provides two 15.6-inch multi-touch monitors and two additional video outputs. Four on-board DMX universes drive the rig, and two gigabit Ethernet ports are provided for Art-Net, sACN, and console networking. Full Boar 4 satisfies the demanding programmer, and brings the package in on budget.
- Robust Hog 4 OS operating system
- Hog-Net etherCON connector
- Fixture-Net etherCON connector
- Unlimited simultaneous crossfades
- Internal solid-state hard drive
- Two internal 15.6-inch 10-point touchscreens
- Up to two external DVI-I monitors/touchscreens supported
- 10 motorized playback faders
- Motorized Grand Master
- Dedicated DBO toggle key
- Five expanded-wheelset encoders
- 12 user-assignable function keys with associated LCD
- Tri-axis backlit trackball with rotary encoder and four configurable buttons
- Kensington security slot
- Integrated dimmable white lap work light
- Integrated dimmable blue vent light
- Two dimmable white/blue desk lights included
- Two USB flash drives for show storage and console recovery included
- Dust cover included
- Custom road case included
- Compliance: ETL, CETL, CE
- Local output processing: 12x universes (6144 output channels)
- Local DMX-512 outputs: 4x Neutrik 5-pin XLR
- Expandable DMX-512 outputs via USB DMX Widgets
- Local Art-Net and E1.31/sACN outputs: 1x 1GB/s Ethernet port
- Unlimited DMX-512, Art-Net and E1.31/sACN universes via HogNet-connected DP8Ks
- LTC/SMPTE input via 3-pin XLR
- MIDI in/out/thru supporting MIDI messages, MIDI Show Control, and MIDI Time Code
- Expandable MIDI and LTC inputs via USB MIDI/LTC Widgets
- Connectivity with visualizers via Fixture-Net (Art-Net or E1.31/sACN, unrestricted by local output capacity)
- OSC (Open Sound Control) for remote control and integration
- Supports USB playback and expansion Wings
- USB 2.0 ports: 4 rear
- USB 3.0 ports: 1 top
- Mains power: 100-250VAC, 50/60Hz, max 110W
- Mains connector: IEC320 C13
- Fuse: 1x 5x20mm 5AT fuse
WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS
- Width: 902mm / 35.5"
- Depth: 610mm / 24.0"
- Height: 244mm / 9.6"
- Weight: 20.4kg / 45lb