ALTMAN SPECTRA CYC 100
The Spectra Cyc 100 is a 100 Watt cyclorama/wall wash luminaire utilizing high output LED emitters. Designed for theatrical and architectural applications, the Spectra Cyc 100 blends color via a patented LED lens and reflector combination which reduces pixelization from direct view.
- Available in 5 Standard LED color configurations: RGBA, RGBW, 3K White, 6K White, or 3K-6K Tunable White Please Note: The RGBW version utilizes 3K emitters for the white channel. Variants will be considered custom.
- Asymmetrical reflector designed for broad, even distribution
- Patented LED blending lens
- On-board multi-voltage power supply 100-240VAC.
- Feed through power and data capabilities using PowerCON and 5-pin XLR connectors.
- Compatible with DMX and RDM protocols
- Push button addressing
- Preprogrammed modes for fixed colors, timed color changes and strobes.
- Integrated carrying handle
- Weight: 11 lbs. / 5.0 kg (approximate)
- Convection cooled, no fans
- cETLus listed for indoor use and CE marked
- Made in the USA
- 5' PowerCON to 15A Edison Male
- Safety Cable
**The hanging hardware shown in the photo is NOT included as these can be used on the ground. Please contact us to order the hanging hardware if needed**