HIGH END SYSTEMS DP8K DMX PROCESSOR 8000
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The DMX Processor 8000 (DP8K) adds additional DMX processing capabilities to the Hog 4 line and provides the output power for Hog 4 systems. The Hog 4 Operating System doesn't limit operators to a fixed number of DMX channels - just add as many DP8K’s as needed to supply the specified number of DMX universes for the production. The DP8K manages 16 DMX universes with ease, providing standard DMX, Art-Net, and E1.3.1 (sACN) outputs.
- Robust Hog 4 OS operating system
- Precision machined aluminium chassis with anoprinted legends
- Compatible with all Hog 4 family consoles which support Hog-Net
- Hog-Net etherCON connector
- Fixture-Net etherCON connector
- Front panel backlit LCD and LED status displays
- Eight 5-pin XLR DMX 512 outputs
- Expandable to 16 via Widgets
- 16 universes of DMX via Art-Net and E1.3.1 (sACN) output
- Powerful distributed processing of cross-fades and effects
- Local interface with LCD screen and buttons for configuration and testing
- DMX status and test facilities
- All functions are configurable remotely
- Firmware remotely upgradeable over network
- Compliance: ETL, CETL, CE
- Local output processing: 16x universes (8192 output channels)
- Local DMX-512 outputs: 8x Neutrik 5-pin XLR
- Expandable DMX-512 outputs via USB DMX Widgets
- MIDI and LTC input via USB MIDI/LTC Widgets
- USB 2.0 ports: 2 rear
- Mains power: 100-250VAC, 50/60Hz, max 55W
- Mains connector: IEC320 C13
- Fuse: 1x 5x20mm 5AT fuse
WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS
- Width: 483mm / 19.1"
- Depth: 280mm / 11.0"
- Height: 45mm / 1.75" (1U)
- Weight: 2.7kg / 6.0lb