ALTMAN SPECTRA CYC 400
The Spectra Cyc 400 is a cyclorama wall wash luminaire available in RGBA, RGBW, warm white, cool white, variable white and custom LED array options. Designed for theatrical and architectural applications, the Spectra Cyc 400 blends colors via a patented LED blended lens which reduces pixelization from direct view.
- Available in 5 Standard LED color configurations: RGBA, RGBW, 3K White, 6K White, or 3K-6K Tunable White Please Note: The RGBW version utilizes 3K emitters for the white channel. Variants will be considered custom.
- Asymmetrical reflector designed for broad, even distribution
- Patented LED Blending Lens
- On-board multi-voltage power supply 100-240VAC.
- Feed through power and data capabilities using PowerCON and 5-pin XLR connectors.
- Compatible with DMX and RDM protocols
- Push button addressing
- Preprogrammed modes for fixed colors, timed color changes and strobes
- Integrated carrying handles
- Weight: 37 lbs. / 16.8 kg (approximate)
- Convection cooled, no fans
- cETLus listed for indoor use and CE marked
- Made in the USA
- 5' PowerCON to 15A Edison Male
- Safety Cable
**The hanging hardware shown in the photo is NOT included as these can be used on the ground. Please contact us to order the hanging hardware if needed**